- Pulpo estofado lento - Slow braised octopus, kipfler potatoes, smoked paprika
- Calamares en tinta de calamari - Fresh calamari, squid ink batter, sauce Romesco
- Dos veces cocido cerdo vientre – Twice cooked pork belly, Pedro Ximenez glaze, fried onion
- Cebollas asada bebe - Roasted baby onions, thyme, Valdeon
- Huevo suave y trufa - Soft boiled egg, brik pastry and chive crumb, truffle aioli
- Spain Choi Bao - Chorizo mince, almonds, coriander, mint, iceberg lettuce
- Bacaloa con tomate y vinagre de Jerez - Salted cod, tomatoes, eschallot, mint, sherry vinegar
Brad has a casual style and such an obvious love of Spanish fare. He has worked in the Tapas inspired restaurant PARLOUR in Canberra, and he told us he is back there for a while working for them when they re-open following a recent renovation.
He certainly engaged in some great chats throughout the class and shared lots of stories about food, recipes and restaurants.
The most visually “interesting” dish of the night was the ‘Calamares en tinta de calamari’.
Happy Tastings!!! DC xx