Hope you enjoy….
4 medium beets
1 red onion
½ bunch parsely
Olive oil 3-4 spoons
1. Cover the beets in aluminum foil and bake them on the highest temperature till you can get you knife to the core easily
2. Let the beets cool but peel them when they still warm the steam will help you to get rid of the skin
3. Cut the beets to ¼
4. Slice the onion to Julian
5. Chop the parsley
6. Combine all the ingredients season with olive oil , lemon juice and sumac , salt and pepper
7. Serve with feta or labane cheese
Five golden rings …..
Five cockatoos a-squawking .....