As Positano is obviously a summer location and attracts sun lovers from around the world, it has not previously been on my bucket list. The impetus to visit was the wedding invitation.
Many people I know who have visited Positano had raved about what a great place it was. It certainly has not disappointed. My friend Meggsi has sent me a best of the best in Positano list & without being neurotic to do everything on the list, many of the places turned out to be near us or we passed by during many walks around town. Only one thing on the list disappointed me, otherwise it was a good guide.
Here are the #debandtaz additions to the list:
- Best restaurant - Max Ristorante
- Best view with great food - caffe Positano
- Best mojito - Al Palazzo bar
- Best aperol spritz - Al Palazzo bar
- Best breakfast bakery - Collina
- My favourite dress shop Mesa Cinque
- TezzaEd favourite clothes shop - Pepitos
- Best time of the day - definitely daybreak and dusk.
Have you been to Positano? Did you enjoy your visit?
#happytastings #happyholidays #happylife #allyouneedislove